rotatate logs - Apache has anyone got this to rotate at a specific time?

From: kathy duret <>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:26:35 -0700 (PDT)

I am using the rotatelog function for my Apache logs.

ErrorLog "|/u01/Apache/Apache/bin/rotatelogs /u01/app/oracle/product/sso10g/Apache/Apache/logs/error_log.%Y%m%d 86400"

While this does rotate the logs every 24 hours with a datetime, I specifically need to have it run at midnight.

Yes, I have an SR open and yet I posted to Apache forums.

There is a transferlog function but I haven't been able to get this to work I thought if I could manually force a rotate, then I could just cron this to go at midnight.

Happy Friday.