RE: HW-enqueue wait (ASSM)

From: Fmhabash <>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:57:05 -0400

Just curious of why an OLTP system do up to 60% of such event. We manage heavy insert apps doing LOB's, but never seen it. Can you please share the following info with us ...
- how many inserts do you do per second (on this combo of tablespace/segment as per P1/P2 values associated with this event).
  • what type of data are you inserting?

Thank You.