Re: My Support

From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 06:32:27 -0600

I've lost track of the times something similar has happened to me with the Flash version, so after a couple tries I just get fed up and do some intensive Googling and eventually find most of my answers that way. Perhaps that is the goal of the new My Oracle Support.

I've pretty much given up on Oracle Support except for the really serious problems and confirmation of bugs.

--
-- Bill Ferguson