Re: My Support

From: Thomas A. La Porte <Thomas.LaPorte_at_dreamworks.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:59:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009, Ray Stell wrote:

> good news, wish I could look at it now.
>
> I've never been able to upload files to an SR on my mac/firefox on that
> flash thingy. I've had to go back to classic to accomplish that advanced
> technology. Has that been the experience of other mac users? I had
> assumed I would have to run some MS junk in a vm after classic was gone.
> Maybe there is hope in this html version.

I have had the exact same experience under Linux. Uploads are rarely, if ever, successful. I have also had problems under Windows, where the file will upload all the way, and *then* I will get an error message that I am not logged in, then, after signing out and back in, an upload results in a "that file has already been uploaded" error message, though it never ends up in the SR.

*Very* frustrating. I do, however, like the ability to easily refine searches and narrow results based on type of document, etc.