Re: My Support

From: Bill Ferguson <>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:21:31 -0600

It's also been discussed on the Oracle forums:

"For those customers and partners who need to access My Oracle Support in a non-Flash Player environment, a HTML option will be still available after the upgrade. The HTML option will include a subset of functionality available on My Oracle Support. It will include:

SR management, including create and update SR, attachments, and configuration association
Browse and searching of the knowledgebase Patch search and download
My Oracle Support Communities
User administration
Hot Topics
Bug Summary
Service Request Management Reports

The HTML option will not include the following functionality, which is only available in the full version of My Oracle Support:

Patch Advice & Recommendations
Inventory Reporting
OnDemand Portal Functionality
CRM OnDemand Service Requests & Knowledge

The same data will be presented in both interfaces, including your Favorites."

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 7:11 PM, Adric Norris <> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 15:59, chet justice <> wrote:

>> Just an FYI, it looks like Oracle has announced a HTML version (non-flash
>> player) at OOW this year.
-- Bill Ferguson