AWR frequency increase

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 12:44:57 +1100

Hi All,

I am planning to increase the default AWR snapshot during some load testing we are going to be carrying out.

I was thinking to go as low as 5 minutes, but am a bit hesitant as it might well impact the performance than. Does anybody have any experience with increasing the frequency and the effect on performance?

Brgds

--

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Oct 07 2009 - 20:44:57 CDT

Original text of this message