Re: Is there an option for insert statements/DML to be captured similar to DDLs generated with import imp show=y

From: sundar mahadevan <sundarmahadevan82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:22:55 -0400

Let me try to reframe the questions as it seems unclear. Lets say, I
have an export dump exp.dmp. I then use imp system/password
log=import.log file=exp.dmp show=y or imp system/password
log=import.log file=exp.dmp indexfile=ddlcreate.log to get the DDL
commands to be written to ddlcreate.log. Is there a similar option/method to write insert statements/dml to a file named dmlcreate.log? Please let me know if this is still unclear. Thanks in advance.