Re: DBMS_SCHEDULER 11g chain affinity

From: Sanjay Mishra <>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:45:50 -0700 (PDT)

If I am correct, You can do with the following way
	* Create A Service to point to Node 1 as Preferred and Availble as other
	* Then Create Job Class and select the Service Created in Step 1
	* Then You can assign the Job Class while defining the Scheduler Job

There is one presentation that has some of the Screensot at the following URL