Re: datapump export to pipe

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:52:15 -0700 (PDT)

Kind of reminds me when Oracle stopped supporting the creation of datafiles when using symbolic links that already existed... Oh well, whatsya gonna do...?

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it! Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON! OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Other various titles