Re: Doubt about certification

From: Robert Freeman <>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:28:42 -0700 (PDT)

Does ministering Oracle require divinity school? This link just takes me to the main page of oracle education.

Are you a beginner? Looking for specific type of training (aka Certification)? Look on the certification page for a list of recommended courses. See if this link works:

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it! Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON! OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Other various titles

  • Original Message ---- From: Waldirio Manh„es Pinheiro <> To: oracle-l <> Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 12:10:37 PM Subject: Doubt about certification

in professional institution or oracle partner.   I was looking for in oracle site
(, but didn't talk about a specific certification to minister oracle course.
Sender: Errors-to: X-original-sender: Precedence: normal

Thanks in advanced.