Re: RAC issue/question.

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 07:06:39 -0400

Tried that with the silent option, didn't help, thanks.

Joe
Sent from the crackberry, so please excuse the typos and terseness.

  • Original Message ----- From: Johan Eriksson [valpis_at_gmail.com] Sent: 10/02/2009 11:40 AM ZE2 To: Joseph Testa Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: RAC issue/question.

perhaps this will help? http://orcl-experts.info/RAC.htm