Re: OOW 2009 Schedule Builder

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:00:44 -0700

I have just discovered that Schedule Builder is working finein Chrome, but still not working when using Firefox.

Odd, as it was working in Firefox.

Thanks for the replies.

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: http://jkstill.blogspot.com Home Page: http://jaredstill.com