Re: Install Oracle XE with character set WE8ISO8859P1

From: Kurt Van Meerbeeck <>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 14:03:49 +0000

Basically, you can't choose the codepage during installation.

There are 2 versions of XE - one universal one with a multibyte unicode codepage and one with a LATIN1 codepage. So, you downloaded the universal. If you want an ISO8859P1 codepage - download the western european one:

: Bobak, Mark []

: donderdag
, oktober
 1, 2009 03:50 PM