RE: Patching issues

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:32:42 -0400

I'd recommend adding info about the new PSUs, specifically the differences between those and the CPUs, the issues about deciding between them, and if you've applied a CPU to a machine, how to convert to using the same PSU if necessary.

We see a lot of confusion among our customers about the PSUs, and a lot of conflicting information being provided by Oracle support that we're having to educate people about. Seems like it could be useful for the general community.

Thanks,
Matt