Re: Any good papers on raid 10 setup for oracle?

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_method-r.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:29:27 -0500

Michael,

The paper at
http://method-r.com/downloads/doc_details/15-configuring-oracle-server-for-vldb-cary-millsapis not last thing you should read, but I believe it will help you if you read it. Section 3.3 addresses your question head-on.

Cary Millsap
Method R Corporation

http://method-r.com
http://carymillsap.blogspot.com