Re: How can I identify the database

From: Subodh Deshpande <>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:44:14 -0700 (PDT)

I do not think that there is anyother way than to query from v$tables/views. yes, from pfile/spfile or from v$parameter you can get compatibility of database version, but exact version you can get only from v$tables/views another option could be to show from OEM,which again internally uses the same objects..