Re: Oracle Taining Hardware for 5+ people

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:25:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Sundar. As the Setup will be required for 20 people in the organization who might work in the group of 5 or so. So the environment will be rebuilt everytime. So friend i trying to check the NIC/HBA requirement mostly for RAC setup. I had never used VMWARE for such setup and so thought to check with the expert in the list. I good some idea on iscsi shared storage from yours and Alex comments. Crossover cables are not planned to be used in this setup to avoid any conflict.

So any comments/link on good hardware specification which can be used to make the order easily.

Thanks
Sanjay