Oracle Taining Hardware for 5+ people

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:18:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

One of my friend is working on the hardware selection to setup Oracle Training environment for 5-10 people. He is going to use Oracle VMWARE/OEL 5 for the setup. Does anybody has such hardware configuration that can be used to setup the environment which can handle 5-10 User. One of the main consideration is Oracle 10/11g RAC which need Shared Storage and also the ASM as the are using ASM for all Oracle environment. So Keeping RAC and ASM in mind. I appreciate if somebody can share his experience like Network Card/HBA/Switches and Storage. His budget is around 15-20K.

TIA
Sanjay