Re: what is the data dictionary?

From: Bill Ferguson <>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:57:24 -0600

You young whipper-snappers!

By cracky, I remember having to start on an old Osborne 1 'sewing machine' computer. Z-80 (8 bit) processor, 16kb of RAM, 62 column screen (had to scroll the screen to read a whole line), and 72KB single-sided floppies.

I was in heaven when some bright, enterprising soul discovered that we could simply flip the floppies over cut a new read-write notch on the other side and cut my floppy consumption in half!

-- Bill Ferguson