Re: Configuration of Oracle LDAP for network resolution

From: Bill Ferguson <>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:20:42 -0600

I 'think' it all depends on on what you are using for your LDAP, and how your organization implemented it.

In my initial testing of trying to figure it all out, what I found in various reference sources sometimes conflicted with each other, or conflicted with what we use in our organization.

A very useful tool I finally stumbled across helped me figure out what is in use in our organization, it is the LDAP Admin Tool (trial version), at

-- Bill Ferguson