Re: dataguard - monitoring, startup

From: Sanjeev Mellacheruvu <>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:12:58 -0700

I use following query modified based on metalink note 861595.1 to add few columns for thread#:

select arch.thread# "Thread",
 appl.first_time "LastSeqApp1sttime",appl.sequence# "Last Sequence Applied",  arch.first_time "LastSeqRec1sttime",arch.sequence# "Last Sequence Received",
 (arch.sequence# - appl.sequence#) "DiffSeq",  round((arch.first_time-appl.first_time)*1440) "DiffMins"  from
 (select thread# ,sequence#,first_time from v$archived_log where (thread#,first_time ) in (select thread#,max(first_time) from v$archived_log group by thread#)) arch,
 (select thread# ,sequence#,first_time from v$log_history where (thread#,first_time ) in (select thread#,max(first_time) from v$log_history group by thread#)) appl
 arch.thread# = appl.thread#
 order by 1;