Re: Oracle to SQL Server

From: Rich Tylka <rtylka_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:23:45 -0400

We use Easysoft's ODBC driver on SuSE linux. Setting up the Heterogenous Services the first time requires some reading to get the syntax in the .ora files correct but after that it's pretty easy. We encountered one bug with translating number columns that required us to install 11g and use its libraries for the HSODBC. Other than that, we haven't had any problems with it since we first set it up about eight months ago.