Re: question about rman-delete input and standby databases.

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:04:41 +1000

I was sure this was answered before.

http://www.freelists.org/post/oracle-l/Archive-logs-physical-standby,3

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation