Re: RMAN error while restoring datafiles

From: Shastry(DBA) <"Shastry>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:05:45 +0530

Thanks everyone for their inputs and guidance so far. I am working with Unix team to get this mount options done and check again on my restore. Kevin,
Thanks, I did check and find none on two datafiles having the same name. But its a good catch if anyone is running a hotbackup and relax... until they get back a hot reply from users/application team on dataloss or corruption or failures in cloning.

Regards,
An :)