Re: Oracle to SQL Server

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_poderc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 03:17:23 +0800

On newer linux distros you can just install UnixODBC and FreeTDS (and mysql/postgres ODBC drivers) as packages / rpms so there shouldn't be any hassle getting the drivers to work.

Configuring the data sources may require some doc-reading but it's not complex.

--
Tanel Poder
http://blog.tanelpoder.com