Re: iPhone app for Oracle DBA?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 18:13:19 +0100

So i have to ask, but i will preface by saying that i absolutely understand the business imperative for these sorts of things, was it really the server or the web app? If the latter did it ever get fixed? We bounce a web app for a client daily. Doesn't hurt anyone. Doesn't get the memory leak following an app upgrade investigated either.

On 9/8/09, SHEEHAN, JEREMY <JEREMY.SHEEHAN_at_nexteraenergy.com> wrote:
> I had a mobile SSH app on my blackberry at my last job. Best thing EVER!
> It allowed me to frequently bounce a troublesome apache server without
> having to pull out my laptop.
>
> Jeremy
> P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
> need to.

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.orawin.info