Re: ocssd.bin does not start after 10.2.0.1 clusterware install

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:37:37 -0700

Actually there are no errors.. I think it is not even coming to that stage. It seems to be failing before it can try to start and loopng on start check process. So this is with 10.2.0.1 and we debug for a while and try to apply the 10.2.0.4 patchset. /etc/init.d/init.cssd changes here.. But strangely the ocssd.bin runs on node2 but fails to start on node 1 (we run the root.sh on node 1 and it waits for the ocssd daemono to start and keeps looping but when run on node 2 the root.sh runs successfully).

Thank you for your help
Kumar