RE: Oracle 11gR2 is GA today

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:10:34 -0500 (CDT)

So I go look at to find out more. It says I need to login, so I naturally use my Oracle SSO. But it's not using Oracle SSO. So I leave feedback to let them know that it would be preferable.

I get a very quick generic email reply stating that the person receiving my feedback is on leave. I then get two "undeliverable 550" emails saying I apparently attempted to send email to "" somehow in the process. I can only assume that the feedback mechanism sends email on my behalf. How nice of them.