Re: Replicating Live Oracle DataFiles/LUNs to remote site via SAN tool?

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:28:09 +0300

This is very doable.
We replicate ALL our data (hundreds servers and Main Frame) to DR site. The big question is what do you need to replicate? If you are looking for solution for a few databases then maybe you should go with data guard.
If you are looking for enterprise solution, you should go with storage level replication.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel