RESOLVED: GC metrics for plugin not rolling up

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:23:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hey all,

Thought I should note that I found an answer to my issue. It came from a note on:

...which says that setting UPLOAD_ON_FETCH to TRUE in the default collection for a metric on a Grid Control plugin causes out-of-order timestamps, which in turn confuses the rollup process.

I did have that, so I removed it, dropped the target and plugin, imported the new version of the plugin archive, deployed the plugin and added the target. A day or two later and I have metrics rolled up. Yay!

Thanks for your help, Chris!