Re: Question about patch levels

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:28:49 +0300

You are right in principle.
However, he used windows '\' rather then Linux '/' in the directory list so I assumed Windows.
We generally use only one database per windows server. Add to that the fact that he uses separate home for each CPU, so my question is relevant.

Maybe it needed to be: Why use a separate home for each patch level?

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel