Re: sqlplus on HP-UX

From: Maureen English <sxmte_at_email.alaska.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:04:21 -0800

That's quite interesting...on the Tru64 machine, it looks like this is completely disabled,
> oracle_at_wrangell> /usr/sbin/chatr ~oracle/product/rel102040/bin/sqlplus
>
> /w01/home/oracle/product/rel102040/bin/sqlplus:
> current values:
> 64-bit COFF executable
> execute from data: disabled
> use big pages: default

but on the HP-UX machine, my output looks similar to your example.

Joel, regarding the docs, I'll look more carefully, but at a first glance through the installation manual, the only difference looks like for entries in the listener.ora file. I'll check the Solaris documents to see what the difference there is to make sure I'm looking in the right place.

Thanks for the suggestions/comments.

  • Maureen