RE: sqlplus on HP-UX

From: Adams, Matthew (GE Indust, ConsInd) <"Adams,>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:08:12 -0400

Try running 'chatr sqlplus' in both environments and examing the top few lines to see what happens if the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set. If SHLIB_PATH searching is enabled, see what the value of that environmental variable is.

$ chatr sqlplus

         64-bit ELF executable
         shared library dynamic path search:
             LD_LIBRARY_PATH    enabled  first
             SHLIB_PATH         enabled  second
             embedded path      enabled  third
/oracle/10.2.0/sqlplus/lib/:/oracle/10.2.0/lib/:/usr/lib/hpux64:/opt/lan gtools/lib/hpux64