Re: data move concept

From: Eric Buddelmeijer <>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:38:20 +0200

If you are really talking about concepts, you could also look into Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) and/or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). Underneath both will use the techniques described in the other reactions, of course. But if you are talking about error trapping and re-runable and not too much coding yourself, you could look into one or both of these options.