Re: Open World 'Discover' pass

From: chet justice <chet.justice_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:37:07 -0400

Claudia,

I've been (trying to) keep track of the ways you can score a free pass here: How To: Oracle OpenWorld Free
Passes<http://www.oraclenerd.com/2009/08/how-to-oracle-openworld-free-passes.html>. There is mention of the Discover program, but I am not familiar with it.

chet

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 2:44 AM, Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com>wrote:

> Hi Claudia,
>
> Only thing I can think of is, talk to your Oracle Sales Rep. See what he
> can do for you....
>
> -Mark

chet justice
www.oraclenerd.com