Re: Tools - Oracle Spatial - Show maps

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:53:36 -0300

Friends,

I got the Oracle MAPBUILDER tool and it is ok for my purpose. Easy to install and I am trying to use it ...

My purpose it only see maps based on geometry stored in database. It does it easily, with only one click in the selected table_name.

Now I am trying to show several layers in the same screen, using two or more tables.
But I am getting error and the message box does not show the message text only the box :(

I will place news after my tests.

Best Regards
Eriovaldo