Re: Library cache lock - p3 = 1301?

From: sanjeev m <sanjeevorcle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:26:09 -0700

Dion,

I am sure you may know this info already but while debugging issues with library cache lock waitevent we would use value of v$session_wait.p1raw which is the "handle address" and map it to x$kgllk.kgllkhdl and determine type of the lock (exclusive/shared/null) based on values of kgllkmod (mode held) and kgllkreq (mode requested).
x$kgllk.kglnaobj would provide information about the object involved in locking.

I have not used value of p3 for debugging issue with library cache lock and wondering in what way that will be useful.

Regards,
Sanjeev.