Re: Function based index with <>

From: steve montgomerie <>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:56:27 -0400

Thanks everyone for the fantastic suggestions. I've got some great ideas to try out. I'll let you know if I find a good fix. The app is Oracle Fusion analytics with HR and Procurment Modules. So this all sits in Oracle Business Intelligence EE. I lovely litle point and click app that generates queries like magic for super users and they do so ad hoc so. Although I do see some consistencies through the queries they can easily change.