RE: package body

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:33:41 -0400

That is correct(ok it technically can be unwrapped but I'll leave that to the security expert to talk about) :)

joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional Systems Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

Interested in helping out your marriage? Ask me about "Weekend to Remember"
Dec 11-13, 2009 here in Columbus.

From:
"Zelli, Brian" <Brian.Zelli_at_RoswellPark.org> To:
"'Blanchard, William'" <wblanchard_at_societyinsurance.com>, Oracle L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
Date:
08/20/2009 02:24 PM
RE: package body
Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org

It says it is wrapped. So that means I can't see it at all?

ciao,
Brian

Brian J. Zelli, Ed.M.
Sr. Database Administrator
Enterprise Application/Systems Integration Information Technology - Roswell Park Cancer Institute phone: (716) 845-4460 email: brian.zelli_at_roswellpark.org

From: Blanchard, William [mailto:wblanchard_at_societyinsurance.com] Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:20 PM To: Zelli, Brian; Oracle L