Library cache lock - p3 = 1301?

From: Dion Cho <ukja.dion_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:54:50 +0900

As some of you already know, the 3rd parameter of *library cache lock* wait event is *100*mode + namespace*.

But from time to time(especially with 9i), my customers see *p3=1301* value. Value of 1301 does not make sense, doesn't it?

Metalink and any other resources do not give any useful info.

Does anyone have investigated this issue and have good info to share?

PS) I gave same question onto OTN forum without any response. :(

Dion Cho - Oracle Performance Storyteller
http://dioncho.wordpress.com (english)
http://ukja.tistory.com (korean)
http://dioncho.blogspot.com (japanese)
http://ask.ex-em.com (q&a)