Re: How to obtain session-specific memory dumps?

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:57:32 -0500 (CDT)

No takers? How's about this: Can I get the bind variable values for a specific statement as run by a specific process? I can see the statement in an ORADEBUG DUMP PROCESSSTATE, but not sure how to go about getting the bind values for it as it was run (v$sql_bind_capture will not work as it's very unlikely that this process will have executed that statement last).

So close...

Rich