Re: killing oracle processes

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:54:44 +1000

I have no problem with developers being able to kill heir own session

We have some procedures here that gives them the opportunity to see the session info of all session using the logon they are using (not fool proof in a shared logon environment) and also a procedure that gives them the permission to kill these. It is very basic and not waterproof at all but is sufficient for our needs.

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation