Re: Oracle 10g RAC

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 07:57:33 -0700 (PDT)

Martin

It is only one Sql  in the application where the performance is reported as it might be used very frequently. Regarding SQL execution plan, I am not seeing the  difference in the Execution Plan. I had even flush the Shared pool to see if that has any impact but plan remain same and query start behaving very fast with buffer cache flush. Also the time is random and you can say that after every hour, we can see the performance is degraded. Currently a job is schedule last week to flush the expensive flush buffer cache operation as otherwise it is affecting the application user severely and after that there is no issue reported but that is not good approach.

thanks for your time and comments

Sanjay