Oracle 10g RAC

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:56:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi I had 3 Node RAC on Solaris and I am facing one scenario very frequently where a select query start taking  too much time in execution. It take only few seconds but after some time it changed to few minutes. At this time if I flush Buffer Cache on all Node, it come back to same few seconds and then after some time, it changed back to same situation. Any expert comments as what can be issue here. Oracle 10.2.0.3. This RAC environment is running 3 Database sand the problem is only with one Database and so it is not linked to interconnect which can give this issue. Also Select is only bringing few records and not high number of records TIA Sanjay