Restrict access to objects granted to public

From: Tracy Rahmlow <tracy.rahmlow_at_ampf.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 12:58:39 -0500

We currently have a 10.2.0.4 database with many objects granted to public and we are not in the position at this time to revoke those privileges. I'm looking to add a new user to the database and prevent their access to these public objects. I've looked at creating an on schema trigger, but I see no option to create a "before select". Please let me know if you any other suggestions or thoughts

Thanks much!

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."