RE: How to log attempts to connect as a locked user account

From: Timur Akhmadeev <Akhmadeev_at_NetCracker.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:46:57 +0400

Hi,

Documented way for >= 10.2.0.3: New Feature DBMS_AUDIT_MGMT To Manage And Purge Audit Information <https://metalink2.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/f?p=130:14:9086829504850226415::::p14_database_id,p14_docid,p14_show_header,p14_show_help,p14_black_frame,p14_font:NOT,731908.1,1,1,1,helvetica>

Thanks,

Timur Akhmadeev