Does ocssd.bin started from 11gASM home support diskgroups mounted by 10g ASM instance

From: sanjeev m <sanjeevorcle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 21:52:42 -0700

Listers,

On our non-rac environment we have upgraded 10g ASM home to 11g ASM home.Can we mount diskgroup belonging to 10g RDMS from 10g ASM home even though the ocssd.bin process is running out of 11g ASM home. In our testing it looks like it is working. I would like to know from support and configuration point of view whether this i ok.
In other words does ocssd.bin started from 11gASM home support diskgroups mounted by 10g ASM instance.

Regards,
Sanjeev.