Re: How to log attempts to connect as a locked user account

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:49:09 -0500

I was going to suggest the same thing. Make sure AUDIT_TRAIL is set to something other than NONE (DB is good). This requires an instance restart. I'd show my 11g example with a locked account, but for some reason my buffers aren't working between my VM and host OS.\

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your