Re: How to log attempts to connect as a locked user account

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:46:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hey Martin,

AUDIT SESSION will probably do what you're looking for. Check out the OracleŽ Database Security Guide from for each of your versions.

Note that there's at least a few ways to setup auditing and the versions can act a little differently IIRC.

HTH! GL! Rich

> I want to design poor man's auditing for one single case: My user accounts
are locked, and I want to log the connection attempts. But since there is no BEFORE LOGON ON DATABASE trigger (for rather obvious reasons).