Re: Downgrading to Standard Edition

From: Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:27:36 +0530

We performed similar activity sometime back. At that time, our major challenge was to make sure that our existing database doesn't use any EE specific features. At that time we had to spend lot of time in correcting the partitions.
If you use partitions in your database you can use either online redefinition or partition exchange method to get rid of partitioning.

Thanks,
Ravi.M